Our business is people. We aim to develop a team and provide an environment where expertise and creativity can flourish.
Digital Strategist, Digital Practice
Madano’s Digital Practice
Madano is one of the fastest growing strategic communications consultancies in the UK and we’re looking for a Digital Strategist to support the Digital Team on live projects, and support the team grow its suite of skills and services it can offer clients.
Digital is always changing and with the growth of our practice we’re looking for a proactive, energetic, and curious team member to help shape the future of Madano and our clients. Innovation is key in helping drive several client programmes and expand our service offer, working across our netzero transition and healthcare practices, you’ll play an integral part in raising our clients’ profile and build awareness across their digital channels.
Who we are looking for
In Madano’s digital Practice, you’ll have a role in shaping your role and the team’s direction. We’re looking for someone who has the ability manage digital projects, with a background in SEO and social media.
We create highly engaging content for our clients and want to maximise its exposure in front of target audiences. You will play a leading role in managing clients’ digital programmes that span social media, email marketing, lead generation, content, and SEO.
We are looking to grow our SEO offer and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build this in collaboration with the team and the wider Madano business.
What you’ll already have
- Consultancy/Agency experience preferred (circa5 years)
- SEO background – i.e., running SEO programmes, from a technical and content perspective
- an entrepreneurial and inquisitive mind
- Experience in managing digital projects
- Strong project manager and comfortable in front of clients
- Proven leadership of people
- Similar digital experience in but not limited to our focus sectors (energy, tech, healthcare)
- Clear passion for digital communications and wanting to grow our team
Madano is committed to building a better world through intelligent and digital communications. We work with clients who are solving the major challenges of our time through science and technology – helping them tell their story, make the right connections, change attitudes and influence behaviours.
Our people are highly motivated and engaged, always encouraged to make their voices heard and given the opportunity to progress. And while we deal with serious issues, we make sure we don’t take ourselves too seriously along the way. Questioning accepted wisdom, always looking for alternative solutions, ours is a purpose-driven culture where everyone pulls together to make a lasting difference.
We have resolved to work only with organisations whose values align with our own. And we employ people who demonstrate a genuine commitment to delivering positive change.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Financial support and advice
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
*Some benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
How to apply
If you’re interested in hearing more, please email us, or if you’d like to apply, please send your latest CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment. However, please note that Madano is not registered to sponsor applicants.
Madano is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as disabled people, ethnic minorities and neurodiverse people.