Our business is people. We aim to develop a team and provide an environment where expertise and creativity can flourish.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about people, brands and making a difference. This role will cover an exciting breadth of responsibilities, offering a unique opportunity to develop key skills and gain valuable experience at the heart of our business. This is a new role, and Madano needs someone who has the personality and passion to engage, support, organise and coordinate projects from social media monitoring, onboarding, organising social events to admin support. The role will be a driving force in increasing the performance and engagement across Madano both externally and within our organisation.
Typical tasks and responsibilities you’ll get involved with
- Responsibility for Madano’s office and community – including promotion of H&S, management of post, incoming general queries, office lunches, meeting room requests, stationery
- Assisting with recruitment initiatives, including social media campaigns and organising interviews
- Coordinate best practice onboarding experiences for all new joiners
- Monitor and coordinate learning and development initiatives
- Process documentation, create slide decs and prepare relevant reports
- Closely manage our social media platforms – posting content, identifying opportunities and helping shape and promote who we are and what we do
- Coordinate interviews
- Coordinating and owning the administration of forward marketing activity (Annual calendar)
- Managing timelines for activity to be created, approved and executed
- Coordinate actions from the weekly Madano Monday Meeting (MMM) and coordinate necessary follow-up
- Support the Managing Partner and HR Business Partner in scheduling key events, meetings and appointments
- Coordinate the planning of Madano social events, meetings and awaydays– making sure that they are well executed, imaginative and enjoyable
- Lead the project management and delivery of company, client, networking and industry events
- Bring to life our company information through engaging and effective communications to the business
- Support the employee initiatives happening across the business (D&I, Wellbeing, CSR, Social)
- Where relevant, connect with our sister brands within AVENIR GLOBAL on corporation-wide initiatives and campaigns
- Support the Managing Partner and Senior Team to deliver key messages, incentives, experiences and rewards to the business
- Assist with the management of content on the website platform (CMS)
- Supporting planning, administration and projects within the wider company where needed (including HR support, Operations)
Skills and experience required
- Excellent organisation, planning and attention to detail
- Good understanding of digital and social platforms
- Diversity of thinking/creativity & ideas
- Ability to work independently but loves people and teamwork
- Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and influence
- A strong communicator – able to present information in a compelling way (written updates & presentations)
- An intuitive understanding of brands, platforms and software
- Ability to work at pace and juggle multiple workstreams
- Curious and able to ask questions and think laterally
- Experience in a Marketing, Sales, PR, Corporate Communications or HR preferred
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
What the Role can offer you
- This is a brand-new role, offering the opportunity to develop and grow with Madano
- The opportunity to get creative and make your mark – innovating for Madano internally and externally
- The chance to work with and learn from leading communications specialists at one of the UK’s most respected consultancies
- The chance to work directly with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams, getting exposure to different areas of the business
This role is primarily based at our office at Bankside (near to London Bridge & Blackfriars). We are open to exploring flexible working and part time hours.
As well as the basic salary of up to £28,000, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply to this role, please email your CV along with a little bit of information about you, highlighting your personality and what you would like for us (as an employer and place of work) to [email protected].
Madano is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.