Our business is people. We aim to develop a team and provide an environment where expertise and creativity can flourish.
Account Executive, Energy Practice
What we can offer you
Want to help net zero-focussed companies communicate?
Madano is a green energy public relations and public affairs consultancy. Our clients are making the world a better, greener place, though their unique technological approach to some of the world’s most pressing problems.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join its growing Energy Practice. Our Energy Team works with innovators in the energy supply chain to deliver low-carbon energy production and decarbonisation solutions across the economy. They’re basically saving the world, and we help tell their stories.
The right candidate will have the chance to work with and learn from leading energy communications advisors from government, industry and agency at one of the UK’s most respected energy consultancy firms. We are looking for a committed, hard-working, and proactive person to join our team of top-notch advisors.
Madano offers first rate, dedicated training that enables employees to take control of their careers from an early stage, to become experts in their field and trusted advisors to clients.
The person will ideally have:
- Strong communications skills and particularly excellent written skills.
- Proven interest and passion in the energy, decarbonisation and related sectors with a desire to build further knowledge and expertise in these industry areas.
- Their finger on the pulse of media, government and current affairs.
- An excellent understanding of social media including content creation.
- A confident team player with the ability to build strong inter-team and client relationships.
- An aptitude to work hard for the team to deliver above and beyond for our clients.
Madano is committed to building a better world through intelligent and creative communications. We work with clients who are solving the major challenges of our time through science and technology – helping them tell their story, make the right connections, change attitudes and influence behaviours.
Our people are highly motivated and engaged, always encouraged to make their voices heard and given the opportunity to progress. And while we deal with serious issues, we make sure we don’t take ourselves too seriously along the way. Questioning accepted wisdom, always looking for alternative solutions, ours is a purpose-driven culture where everyone pulls together to make a lasting difference.
We have resolved to work only with organisations whose values align with our own. And we employ people who demonstrate a genuine commitment to delivering positive change.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 days alongside length of service)
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4 x your salary
- Travel insurance
- Paid Sabbatical leave after 5 years’ service
Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period. If you’re interested in hearing more, please email us, or if you’d like to apply, please send your latest CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment. However, please note that Madano is not registered to sponsor applicants.
Madano is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as disabled people, ethnic minorities and neurodiverse people.