Our business is people. We aim to develop a team and provide an environment where expertise and creativity can flourish.
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, Net-Zero Transition
What we can offer you
Do you want to help net zero innovators tell their stories, and make a low-carbon future a reality?
Madano is a net zero-focussed public relations and public affairs consultancy. Our clients are making the world a better, greener place, though their unique technological approach to some of the world’s most pressing problems.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager or progressive Senior Account Manager to join our growing Net-Zero Transition Practice. Our Team works with innovators in the energy supply chain to deliver low-carbon energy production and decarbonisation solutions across the economy. We work with clients solving nuclear fusion, using blockchain and AI to disrupt energy markets and the development of zero subsidy renewables to name just a few. They are basically saving the world, and we help tell their stories.
The right candidate will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best energy communications advisors in the business, at one of the UK’s most respected energy consultancy firms.
The role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
We are looking for someone who thrives on a high level of personal accountability, with a motivation to succeed, and a willingness to learn. Ideally you will have worked as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in a communications agency or multi-organisational communications team, with an interest across the communications spectrum – media, Government affairs, digital.
We want someone who can help our clients tell their stories and be a key member of the rapidly growing team.
- Someone who has an interest in media and government engagement and communications campaigns understanding how integrated communications can deliver greater impact
- Someone who demonstrates a strong grasp of current events and the energy landscape and an understanding of how they provide context for clients’ and our own business
- Someone with a good knowledge of digital communications and social media, how this can be used to enhance traditional communications campaigning
- Shows clear project management ability, determination to deliver results simultaneously across multiple complex accounts
- Demonstrates an ability to multi-task in time-sensitive, pressurised situations
- Can turn complex topics into concise, digestible documents
- Attention to detail and accuracy in written communication
- Someone who brings fresh thinking and new approaches to our client offer and new business generation
- Be able to build relationships across the Net Zero Transition Team and wider company
- Being the point of contact day-to-day for client activity, responding to client’s needs and supporting the wider account team
- Be able to build trusted relationships with clients on the accounts which you work
What the Role can offer you
- The opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and exciting international energy firms shaping the future of the sector
- The chance to work with and learn from the leading energy communications specialists at one of the UK’s most respected energy communications teams
- Opportunity to feed your creativity and ideas directly into fast moving projects and campaigns
- First rate, dedicated training that enables employees to take control of their careers to become experts in their field and trusted advisors to clients
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Financial support and advice
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150.
- Four-week sabbatical after every 5 years’ service.
*Some benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
How to apply
If you would like to apply to this role, please email with your CV mailto:[email protected].
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK (United Kingdom) by the start of their employment.
Madano is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as disabled people, ethnic minorities and neurodiverse people.